Sunday 23 February 2014

Brunette to Blonde...(but really just a lighter brunette)

Hey, I posted about wanting to get my hair cut like last year and never posted about my new hair doo. I actually took the plunge and got it done.

So, I never mentioned in the previous post about my hair that I get extreme nerves going to the hairdressers...this is why

Ok so just one of my bad experiences was when I went to a hairdresser to get a front fringe. At the time I had a side fringe, quite long down the right of my face. After sitting for a while enduring the pain of those thinning, comb scissors I was done and it was time to look in the mirror at the finished result. Well...I didn't get a front fringe what I got was a slightly shorter side fringe than I'd come in with but on the OTHER SIDE OF MY FACE. That is just one reason why I get nervous going to get my hair done.


Before photo, I've edited it so you can see just my hair. I am pale but not quite that pale!! haha

This time I told my hairdresser to take off what I needed to give my hair a good shot at being healthy again. It was a very brave move on my part, I think so anyway. I also gave her the photo of Reese Witherspoon of the style of fringe I liked. Which thank goodness I got.

After this trip to the hairdressers I was so sad  about the length of my hair, I miss my long hair so much that every time I see a photo of my hair before it was chopped off I genuinely regret getting it cut!
    I got gift vouchers from my brother's girlfriend to get my hair done for Christmas but because I had just gotten it cut I decided I was going to go Blonde for a complete change buuuutttt... because of my luck with getting my hair done, I came out with highlights instead. They do make a slight difference to my hair though, kind of lightened it up a bit. In the end I like the style of my hair other than it being super short now.

The After photo

That was one of my hair disaster stories but trust me I have had much worse, have any of you actually wished you had cut your hair yourself?







No comments:

Post a Comment