Sunday 23 February 2014

Guilty

I have been awfully absent from this blog after only just starting it and I feel guilty for not blogging. Lots of things have been going on and still are. I am very busy with college, work and college work; it gets quite stressful for me (and I'm already a stressed out person). But I am going to make the effort to blog more often.


 
My last post was shamefully before Christmas about my plan to decorate my house with Disney! Now, we did try, honestly me and my mum were sitting at kitchen table colouring in Minnie and Mickey Christmas pictures...Which I loved!! But unfortunately we didn't have enough stuff to make it look good so instead we went totes traditional and decorated with gold and red, it was actually lovely.

I realise now that reading back on my very few posts, I never followed through with what I said about finding a winter coat, new hair cut, Christmas presents and Christmas decorations, all of which did change and were done...so maybe I'll catch up now.

Anyway, I haven't really been up to anything exciting so the nothing on my blog is actually what has being going on with me, Sad eh?!






I will make more of an effort xo



                                                 

                                                     

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment