Wednesday 20 November 2013

Walt Disney has my Heart x

Every year at Christmas time, my mum and I choose what colour theme we are going to decorate the tree. One year we done all pink..


 
One year we done tradition and went all green and red but this year we are going DISNEY! We are decorating the tree and the house with Minnie & Mickey Mouse (and friends). The decorations are really expensive so we will be making our own.
We will be using bobbles we already have and sticking on Minnie & Mickey mouse stickers and  I've bought wrapping paper and gift tags with Minnie & Mickey on them and I will be using them to make decorations to hang from the roof and off the walls. The presents under the tree will all be wrapped in mini Minnie & Mickey faces! I have also printed out colour in pages that my mum and I are going to colour in together then cut round to decorate with (its Mickey & Minnie wearing Santa hats of course). I just need to get myself some felt tip pens.

 I love Disney and I can't wait to make all of our decorations then get them up in the house on the 1st of December.
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever" - Walt Disney
 


Blether again soon...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment