Thursday 24 April 2014

TeeVee addict

Its getting out of control now. I am the opposite of the kind of person who says "I don't really watch tv that much, I'm not in the house that often", well I am and I do.

When I started this blog I was watching White Collar which is ah-mazing, Neal Caffrey played by Matt Bomber is a white collar criminal with expertise in art and just about everything else, who is caught by FBI agent Peter Burke, he escapes prison (its so clever the way he does it) but it caught again by Burke. Cut it short a wee bit, Neal ends up working with the FBI to catch other white collar criminals while being tagged with a 1 mile distance or something like that.
Yep, that's Neal, now you get it.
All photos have been used from Google
 
I won't say anymore because its so much better if you just watch it and I can't even imagine that you won't love it, unless you don't like good tv then you probably won't enjoy it 'cause its awesome! So many crazy things happen, the stories are always big and exciting and the icing to the delicious Costco cake is that Matt Bomber couldn't be any hotter as Caffrey.

I watched all of the series' that are on Netflix uk, think it was up to series 4. I am not going to tell you how long it took me to watch them because I would just watch one then press 'back, back, play' and the next episode was on. But...my heart just about broke when the series finished and there were no more episodes on Netflix. Now for someone who watches a lot of box set programmes like me, this has to be the worst thing ever. You don't get any warning that its about to finish so an episode will finish and I will go to press back, back, play and it will suggest other programmes for me because I have finished the series.
I love Kim, but this is exactly how I feel when a series finishes

I totally think that there should be a message that pops up on your screen before you watch the second last episode that's available to watch so as you can prepare yourself that its about to end until they add more episodes. I mean if I had warning then I would start another box set so that once the first one finished I would be gutted but no exactly heart broken because I had another one to start.

It's unreal the amount of programmes/box sets that I have watched the first few series' of and just stopped because there were no more episodes available even though I know there are more (I Google to make sure the programme isn't over for good).

This would be Dr McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy, hmm mmm I know 
This is a list of the ones that I can think of which I have started;
Army Wives
Grey's Anatomy
Vampire Diaries
White Collar
Castle
Hawaii five-0
The Mentalist
Drop Dead Diva
Blue Bloods




Don't you feel sorry for me? all those programmes above have ended on cliff hangers and I have still not seen the next episode for them. Torcher.

Damon from Vampire Diaries, played by Ian Somerhalder, there are no words...okay maybe, OHHHH
Anyway, I know it might sound boring to anyone else but I get so addicted to tv programmes and I love it (other than when I run out). Right now I am watching Suits with the hot and steamy looking lawyer Harvey Specter and I am watching Criminal Minds with my mum. I only have 4 episodes left of Suits so I am trying to make them last because I normally watch like 8 episodes at a time...I know I told you it was an addiction. 
And Harvey Specter from Suits, and man does he wear that suit

I lie in my bed with that man above, in that sexy suit...except he's in the box in my room. I think some people call the thing a tv!

 
Blether again soon, when im not under a pile of college work. 8 weeks to go.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment