Friday 8 November 2013

First Time

Well this is it, My first blog post!
 
I hope that my random blethers keep you interested or at least something you’ll read while you’re waiting in the que at Primark (why are they always so long?).
I get up to a few things here and there; some things very boring like glued to the TV, watching my latest box set addiction - currently White Collar, hmmm Matt Bomber Or catching up with college work, whilst considering running away, some days its Italy but most days its Ireland, then I spend my time googling these places.
Most days I also suffer with the constant struggle of finding something to wear, I end up wearing the same top with the same skirt in 15 different ways so it looks like a new outfit...you make do.
But whatever I’m getting up to I will be keeping you in the loop, whether you like it or not (Please like it, I would really like it if you like it).
Anyway, I can’t get onto my Netflix just now so I’m having White Collar withdrawals and I am really missing Neal (Matt Bomber as a con man, yep it’s that good) and I don’t have any plans to go out where I will need an outfit so I’m off to catch up on Corrie
 
P.S - This is Neal...

I’ll be blethering again soon…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment