Tuesday 12 November 2013

I Want to Split up with my Split Ends

My split ends are so bad that people have asked me if my hair is dip-dyed! Its static all the time and it just never sits nice anymore.

This what it looks like just now...


I haven't got a fake tan or been tango'd, I just wanted to show you my hair how it is now.
Its beyond limp & lifeless, my 'fringe' is so long it doesn't count as a fringe anymore.
So, I'm booking an appointment at the hairdressers so I can run my fingers through my hair and have it feel healthy & hair-like rather than brittle & fake (feels like a set of bad extensions).

Here's some of the ideas of what I want to get done to it, definitely a side fringe and thinking layers because I really want some ooomphh but nervous in case I regret them... I'm staying natural brunette though - we have more fun.
 



Any ideas on how to get my hair healthy & looking like the celeb's hair above would be fab!


Blether again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment