Sunday 17 November 2013

Welcome into my living room Ant & Dec!

Lets get ready to JUNGLE!


I am beyond happy that the boys (Ant and Dec) are back on tv for I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here! It's the one show that I always keep up with. I get bored with Big Brother and irritated with X factor after the auditions where you see all the dreamers but I'm a Celeb is my pleasure, Not guilty because I bloody love it and I don't feel guilty about the fact my life gets a little bit more exciting once it starts on tv...Okay maybe that does sound just a wee bit sad

I don't care its hilarious and with Joey Essex in the line up this year I can't wait to hear all the puns. Tonight was only the first night and he already used a word that exists in no dictionary "Confrontate"! Already cracking up I can tell this year is gonna be a good one.

Every year when it comes on there is someone I can't stand and someone I absolutely love. This year Kian Egan from Westlife has won his spot as my FAVE just 'cause he's Irish, sexy, seems absolutely lovely and I want to share his sleeping bag with him and Matthew Wright has won/lost to the spot of someone who I think will annoy me, he has already cried in the first show...come on man, be one!

Mind you, they probably change once we get to know everyone better, you know once the settle into their new 'home' and meet some of their other 'residents' who will be creeping & crawling with them for the next 3 weeks...Eeeeek I can't wait!
 
 
Blether again soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment